Bay West Caribbean, the number 1 in hygiene: We are the experts when it comes to hygiene and cleaning products. With over 15 years of experience on Curaçao and Bonaire and a professional and knowledgeable team, we’ve got you covered when it comes to hygiene. With over 3000 products in our warehouse, serving over 2500 customers on Curacao and Bonaire we dare to say that we are the number 1 in hygiene. Our sales team currently has availability for a full time SALES REPRESENTATIVE (CHEMICALS & CLEANING TOOLS) As our sales representative, you will be actively selling our chemicals and cleaning products to businesses (all industries) on Curacao. You are:
- Actively responsible for the sales of our extensive product range, with focus on our cleaning chemicals and equipment, to businesses in various industries.
- In this field-based position responsible for the proactive account management of customers.
- Conduct regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings and account reviews with customers for the purpose of securing and/or renewing existing revenues and identifying and securing new revenue opportunities.
- Interface with other departments through written and verbal communications to handle customer situations; involving customer care and resolving issues.
- Maintains and updates internal databases with all required customer information.
- Assist the Collections Department when necessary in perform collections on assigned accounts.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, commission reports, and sales promotions.
- Closely collaborating with the other sales representatives and marketing department.
- Communicate actively and accurately with our customers within the Bay West standards. (phone, e-mail, website/social media, face-to-face)
- Perform other duties as requested by manager/director.
- Report daily activities to the sales manager/director.
- Followed an education in economics, sales, chemistry, laboratory, or have a broad knowledge of chemistry and/or cleaning products.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a sales representative role / account management role, preferably on Curacao.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamentu.
- You are able to take initiative and work on your own.
- You have basic administration and data management skills.
- You are very customer friendly and a problem solver.
- Have an affinity with our product range.
- You have good computer skills and know how to work with basic CRM packages (Quickbooks is a pré) and the Microsoft Office Package (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Eager to learn and understand all aspects of a company.
- You have a valid drivers license.
|Job Category||Bay West Trading|
Join our team and come work for us! Our professional laundry service offers a complete package when it comes to doing the laundry for hotels, restaurants, apartments, bed & breakfasts, institutions, gyms and many more organization that have a load of laundry on a daily/weekly basis. Are you ready to take on a dynamic role in an industrial setting? If you thrive in challenging environments and possess good physical fitness, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Type: Full-time, Shifts and Weekends Required Job Description: As a Laundry Supervisor, you will be an essential part of our team, overseeing various aspects of our laundry operations. Your role will involve ensuring the highest standards of quality, productivity, and safety while leading and motivating your team to achieve their best. The ideal candidate will exhibit great leadership skills and a commitment to maintaining a smooth workflow. Responsibilities: - Lead and manage a team of laundry staff, maintaining a positive and collaborative work environment. - Uphold quality standards. - Create and manage employee schedules - Monitor and record employee work hours accurately. - Keep a vigilant eye on productivity levels. - Enforce safety regulations and promote a culture of workplace safety. - Collaborate with the manager. - Report regularly to the manager on operational and team performance. - Motivate and guide the team towards achieving set targets and objectives. - Be prepared to work in shifts, including weekends, to ensure continuous operations. Qualifications: - Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team effectively. - Excellent organizational and time-management skills. - Strong communication and interpersonal abilities. - Physically fit and capable of handling the demands of an industrial environment. - Proficient in maintaining accurate records and documentation. - Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures. - Proactive and able to identify areas for improvement. - Previous supervisory experience in a similar setting is advantageous. Benefits: - Competitive salary based on industry standards. - Comprehensive benefits package, including coaching and training opportunities. - Opportunity to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. If you're motivated, proactive, and have a passion for leading teams to success, we invite you to apply for this position. Take the next step in your career journey by sending your resume by applying online. Join us in maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency in our industrial laundry operations!