Our professional laundry service offers a complete package when it comes to doing the laundry for hotels, restaurants, apartments, bed & breakfasts, institutions, gyms and many more organization that have a lot of laundry on a daily/weekly basis. Our facilities at Muizenberg have high end laundry machines for all your clean linen, uniforms, towels and sheets!
Part of Bay West Caribbean, the number 1 in hygiene: We are the experts when it comes to hygiene and cleaning products. With over 10 years of experience on Curaçao and Bonaire and a professional and knowledgeable team, we’ve got you covered when it comes to hygiene. With over 3000 products in our warehouse, serving over 2500 customers on Curacao and Bonaire we dare to say that we are the number 1 in hygiene.
Our dynamic and innovative team currently has availability for a full time
As our technician you will be conducting maintenance on all washing machines and electrical equipment;
- Analyzing interruptions or malfunctions of the machines and fix them to guarantee productivity.
- Optimizing the machinery when it comes to energy and productivity according to the latest technologies (mechanic, electric, pneumatic, steam, gas, etc.)
- Performing routine preventive maintenance as directed to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Actively working together in purchasing new machines or production lines.
- Performing other tasks required and assists in other production departments as needed.
- Responsible for a good functioning machinery.
- You will be working closely with the laundry team and be reporting to laundry manager.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- You followed a technical education (MBO level)
- You have knowledge of electronic control systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- You are be available 40 hours a week, also on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in Papiamentu and English.
- Be able to interpret service manuals and schematics.
- Perform math functions and equations at high school grade level.
- You have a driver’s license and preferably have your own car.
- Work is performed in an industrial setting. Must be able to tolerate a work environment that is prone to high and low temperature fluctuations, dust, dirt, lint, industrial fluids; be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to stand the majority of the shift, bending, climbing and all other motions and positions necessary to perform maintenance and repairs.
Would you like work for the number 1 in hygiene and are you looking forward to grow together with us and jump-start your career? Apply now! Fill in the details below and attach your resumé to apply!